How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked.
- Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust” on your device when a pop-up appears and asks you to trust this computer.
- Windows File Explorer will open, go to select the files or folders that you want to transfer from PC to your iPhone and click “Open”.
How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the answer to users concerns on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. Simply select your photos from the computer and upload them to iCloud.com. Your photos will be automatically synced when you upload them when Wi-Fi is available.
Why can’t I copy files from PC to iPhone?
Update your iTunes to the latest version. Update your Mac operating system and if you are using Windows, make sure it is Windows 7 or later. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS. Install an app that works with the File Sharing feature.
How do I transfer files from Windows 10 to iPhone?
Transfer files between iPhone and your Windows PC
- Install or update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect iPhone to your Windows PC.
- In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following:
How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do you export photos from PC to phone?
How do I export photos from Windows 10 to iPhone?
Go to the iCloud Photos’ local folder on your PC > Right click on “Uploads” > Choose “Add photos…” option. Step 5. Then select photos on your Windows 10 PC you would like to upload > Click on the “Open” button to upload your photos to iCloud > Then these photos shall be transferred to your iPhone.
Does Windows 10 have AirDrop?
Apple devices can use AirDrop to transfer the file to your computer. However, neither Windows nor Android support AirDrop.
How can I transfer files from PC to mobile via WIFI?
Open the Windows Settings and go to Devices > Bluetooth & Other Devices. Ensure that Bluetooth is on and that the PC is discoverable. Next, grab your Android device and open the Settings app. Go to the “Connected Devices” or “Bluetooth” section and tap “Pair New Device.”
How can I transfer files from my laptop to my phone via WIFI?
Transfer data wirelessly to your Android device
- Download Software Data Cable here.
- Make sure your Android device and your computer are both attached to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app and tap Start Service in the lower left.
- You should see an FTP address near the bottom of your screen.
How do I get photos from my computer to my iPhone?
2. How to transfer photos from a PC to an iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button in the top-left of the iTunes window.
- In the sidebar, click Photos.
- Check the box to Sync Photos.
- Choose either Pictures or Choose Folder in the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to sync all or only selected folders.
How to transfer files between iPhone and PC?
Connect your device to your computer.
How do I move files from my PC to my iPhone?
1. Download AnyTrans and open it, and then connect your iPhone with computer. 2. Choose files you want to transfer, here take music as example, click Audio and then choose Music. Step 3. Click Add button, and then select files from your computer. Step 4. AnyTrans will transfer the files you select automatically.
How do I transfer data from my iPhone to my computer?
Use the following steps to transfer iPhone file into the computer : Organize the all files in a folder. Connect your iPhone with computer and run iTunes. Tap on the photo tab option. Check the box ‘sync photo from’. Then select the ‘choose folder’. then select the desired folder to save files or folders.
How do you access your iPhone from computer?
Connect your iPhone to your computer. Each iPhone package includes a white USB cable with a short connector and a long connector. Insert the long connector into the iPhone dock (along the bottom of the device) and insert the short connector into an open USB port on your computer.