- Click on Start Generating, select Facebook app, fill in your app name, select your language and generate.
- Add all services collecting personal data including the Facebook permissions you are using to your policy.
- Fill out your app owner and contact details and save.
- Never ask for more information than is necessary. If you do not require a customer’s date of birth to provide services, do not ask for it.
- Write in plain language.
- Customize to your business.
- Implement good information practices.
- Privacy Policies.com.
- Get Terms.
- Trust Guard.
- SEQ Legal.
- Go to the Facebook for Developers website.
- Click the My Apps option in the top navigation menu.
- Click on Settings and select Basic.
Are your websites and Facebook pages compliant with privacy laws?
Seeing as websites and Facebook pages attract people from all over the globe, you must make sure that you comply with these as much as you can. The strictest privacy law in the world would probably be the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect in May 2018.