How do I program my Motorola cable box?
programming the remote: Press and hold the ‘Function Key’ (TV, CABLE, VCR or AUX) until the four function keys blink twice. Enter the 4-digit code for the desired device. Aim the remote control at the device and press Power once. The device should turn off.
How do I reprogram my RCA universal remote?
Follow these easy steps:
- Manually turn on your TV.
- Aim your remote at the TV panel and press and hold the TV button.
- Once the light is turned on, at the same time, press and hold the “On/Off” button until the light turns on again.
- Press the Play or the Slow button on your remote for five seconds.
How do I program my Arris remote control?
PROGRAMMING DEVICE CONTROL
- Turn on the TV you wish to control.
- Locate the code for your TV among the Manufacturer’s Codes on the back of this user manual.
- Press and hold in the MENU and OK buttons until the Power button flashes twice and release both buttons.
- Enter in the first 5 digit code for your brand of device.
How do I control my cable box with my TV remote?
How to control the cable/satellite box using the TV remote…
- Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Watching TV] — [External inputs] — [Cable/Satellite box setup] — [Cable/Satellite box control setup].
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I pair my UEI remote?
Press and HOLD the SETUP key until the LED blinks twice. Press the mode key for device you wish to setup. While aiming the remote at the TV, press and hold in the DIGIT key for the brand. When the TV turns off, release the DIGIT key and the code will be automatically saved.
How do I program my RCA universal remote without a code?
If your RCA universal remote does not have a Code Search button
- Power on the equipment you want to control.
- Press and hold the button on the universal remote that matches the device you’re pairing (e.g. if it’s a DVD player, press the DVD button).
Why is my Arris remote not working?
The most likely cause is that your batteries are old or depleted. Purchase two (2) new AA alkaline batteries. Pull back the remote control’s battery cover to remove it. Remove the old batteries and insert the new ones.
Is Arris a universal remote?
The ARRIS MP2000 Universal remote control is designed specifically for the Elevate Gateway. This remote control also contains a universal TV and Audio library and is programmable to operate the Volume and Power of your TV or Audio device.