Where is Crockett Family Farms located?
Based in California’s Central Coast region, Crockett Family Farms continues to produce some of the finest quality flowers and seeds in the world—earning us induction into High Times magazine’s prestigious Seedbank Hall of Fame in 2017.
Who has the best Genetics seeds?
5 Best Seed Banks For Cannabis Seeds
- ILGM : Overall Best Seed Banks On The Market.
- Ministry of Cannabis : Best Marijuanas Seeds For Sale.
- Marijuana Seeds NL : High Quality Weed Seeds.
- Seedsman :Premium Quality Pot Seeds.
- The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store :Best Value Seed Banks.
What strain is banana split?
‘ It is a sativa-dominant hybrid and thanks to its Tangie genetics; Banana Split weed is ideal for use during the day.
How can you tell a female seed?
Male plants will have small pollen sacs for the purpose of spreading seeds while the female plant will have stigmas, which catch the pollen that male plants spread. It is best to identify the sex of the plant before the plant’s reproduction cycle become active.
What breeder has the best genetics?
Top 10 Best Seed Banks with American Genetics
- Dinafem Seeds: His OG Kush is flooding California.
- Sweet Seeds: Breeders par excellence.
- Humboldt Seeds Organization: Authentic American flavour.
- DNA Genetics: The Mastery of L. A. Confidential.
- Royal Queen Seeds: Kingship made of seeds.
- Soma Seeds: The East Coast DNA.
What strain is cherry AK?
The Cherry AK-47 strain is a sativa-dominant hybrid. It is a phenotype of the AK-47 strain, but the breeders went forward with a cherry twist. It was grown and engineered in the US and is geared towards the medical marijuana market.
What is blueberry Skunk?
Blueberry Skunk is a cross of Blueberry and Skunk #1. The large buds are forest green with purple and blue undertones, orange pistols, and a layer of trichomes. Blueberry Skunk has a slight blueberry smell, but this quickly turns into a skunky musky aroma .