How can I get my SSC roll number from registration number?
- Firstly, Visit the official SSC Regional website according to their zones.
- Click on the Know your SSC CGL Application Status 2020 link.
- Fill out your Name and Date of Birth OR Online ID Registration No.
- Click on “Know your Roll Number & status of Application”.
How can I register my SSC online?
Step 1: Online SSC CGL Registration
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply” and then on “CGL”.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Enter the OTPs received on your Mobile Number and Email ID and click on Submit.
How can I check my SSC registration status?
Step 2: Now, go to the Admit Card tab and then click on the SSC CGL Admit Card link. Step 3: Enter your Roll No/Registered ID No. and Date of Birth. Step 4: Click on the option of ‘Search Status’.
What is SSC registration number?
1 What is the SSC registration number? SSC Registration is a unique identification number for all candidates for checking all details on the SSC official website. The candidates need to login on the website.
How can I get my roll no?
Steps to find the roll number
- Visit the official website cbse.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “ROLL NUMBER FINDER-2021”
- Click on “Server 1” or “Server 2”
- Select the class – 10th/ 12th.
- Key in your name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- Submit and get the roll number.
How can I change my SSC registration details?
You need to login in https://ssc.nic.in/ website. Click on ‘Modify Registration’ and tap on ‘Edit’, make necessary changes and submit.
How can I apply SSC 2021 online?
First of all, log on to the official website of SSC. Download and read “Notice of Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2021“. Now click on the “Apply” link on the homepage. After that, you have to click on the link “Combined Graduate Level 2021 Apply Online”.
Is SSC online exam?
A: SSC CGL exam contains four stages – Tier-I (online exam), Tier-II (online exam), Tier-III (offline exam) and Tier-IV (computer proficiency test/skill test/document verification).
How can I retrieve my registration number?
How To Retrieve your Lost/Forgot Registration ID/Number Online?
- Visit the region-wise official website – www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Select your respective region.
- Chose the option “Forgot Registration Number”.
- The next page will be open.
- The RRB will ask you for some details.
- Enter your Name and Father’s Name.
How can I know my SSC result without roll number?
You can find it in your email id or you can download result from SSC site and check there by your name. But if you want a hard copy of your roll no then you can try by mailing SSC about your problem and ask them to give you a copy but I am not sure they will comply or not.
How do I log into my SSC account?
Go to the official website of SSC>> Click on the link – Forgot Password in the login window>> Enter your permanent state & email Id/mobile number & submit. You will get your credentials on the email/mobile number. Save it.
How can I get my SSC Roll No?
You can find your registration number on the mail you received after registering on SSC. Open GMAIL and search SSC and you’ll be able to find it . You can also check the messages on the number which you entered while registering, SSC sends an confirmation message when you register on the website.
How to apply for SSC online Part 1 Part 2 registration?
SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration: To apply against SSC Recruitment for any Post, applicants need to register themselves by filling SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Form first through the official website that is ssconline.nic.in.
How to register for Staff Selection Commission Part I and Part II?
Under examination section, there are two options, one for part-I registration and other one for part-II registration. You need to navigate on part-I registration. Now, you can see the page for part-I registration. As we know that staff selection commission is one of the well known government sectors that every one want to be a part of this.
How to join a government organization through SSC exam?
If you want to join a government organization through one of the SSC exams, you must be aware of the application or registration process. You can apply online against any SSC exam notification through official website at ssconline.nic.in. On website, you will see an option for examination.
What is the SSC exam?
SSC is one of the major government sectors and conducts recruitment exams every year to hire eligible and talented candidates for various posts. These exams provide huge opportunities for unemployed youth all over the nation to get a secure and prestigious job in the central government sector of India.