How can I pass CMA without studying?
Here Are My Top 10 Tips for Passing the CMA Exam on Your Very First Try!
- Learn Your Study Style.
- Don’t Just Buy a Review Course – Use It.
- Give Your Brain a Break.
- Get a Study Buddy.
- Simulate the Exam Experience.
- Make the Multiple Choice Section Work For You.
- Dominate the Essay Section.
- Focus on Your Health.
Which is better CA or CMA?
Going through the difference between CA vs CMA, you must have gotten a complete idea of the courses. According to the experts, in the current market CA has a lot of scope and demand. But if you are planning for the future say after 10-15 years then you can opt for CMA which is expected to grow with the passage of time.
Can I do CMA after 12th?
CMA Final Level For the intermediate level, you must have completed your Class 12 education. You should have passed the Foundation course from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). You must also hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline but Fine Arts.
Is CMA harder than CA?
CA is tougher than CMA in terms of syllabus content. But the number of CA pass-outs always remains better than the number of CMA pass-outs. CMA is much more oriented towards cost and accountancy whereas in CA, you study certain other subjects as well. CA is tougher than CMA in terms of syllabus content.
Can we study CMA at home?
Studying at home after your class is absolutely essential: When it comes to passing the CMA exam, you have to study in the right way, NOT THE EASY WAY. It is easy to come for a class and watch your trainer explain concepts and do questions. But that alone will never make you pass.
How do you answer CMA essay questions?
CMA Exam Tips: Navigating the Essay Questions
- Be brief and to the point: It’s okay to use bullet points.
- Do not leave questions blank: If you’re short on time, at least write an outline of your main points.
- Read the entire question to understand all the requirements.
- Pay close attention to verbs.
- Graders want effective writing skills.
What is CMA salary India?
7 lakh per annum