How do computers affect our health?
Things to remember. Working at a computer can cause back, neck and shoulder pains, headache, eyestrain and overuse injuries of the arms and hands. You can help avoid computer-related injuries with proper furniture, better posture and good working habits.
How has technology affected your life?
Technology affects the way individuals communicate, learn, and think. It helps society and determines how people interact with each other on a daily basis. We are living in an era where technological advances are common. The internet and cell phones are some examples.
How do companies harm the environment?
Dangerous Chemical Exposure: Far too often, companies mismanage dangerous chemicals by improperly disposing of them, letting them leak into public air and water spaces, or a number of other ways. Exposure to certain chemicals as the result of pollution and waste can cause a number of serious illnesses.
How does technology positively affect our health?
These are just a few of the ways in which technology may positively affect our physical and mental health: health apps to track chronic illnesses and communicate vital information to doctors. health apps that help you track diet, exercise, and mental health information.
How can we improve the environment?
10 easy ways you can help our environment
- Keep your garden or greenspace chemical free. Cut down on your use of herbicides and pesticides.
- Don’t buy single-use plastics.
- Shop locally, shop organically.
- Record the wildlife near you.
- Re-use and Recycle.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Avoid peat-based composts.
- Plant pollinator-friendly plants.
How technology can improve your life?
10 Ways Technology Can Make Your Life Easier and More Secure
- Improved healthcare. Technology and healthcare go together better than peanut butter and jelly.
- Safer online payments.
- Online grocery shopping.
- The rise of smart cities.
- Reduce wasted resources with used items.
- Exercise incentive.
- Telecommuting opportunities.
- Instant answers to everything.