How do I align my header?
To set the heading alignment in HTML, use the style attribute. The style attribute specifies an inline style for an element. The attribute is used with the HTML to tag, with the CSS property text-align. HTML5 do not support the align attribute of the heading tag, so the CSS style is used to set alignment.
When converting text to table you must specify?
For conversion to work, the existing text must be delimited with a consistent character to separate the columns. (Delimited means separated via a consistent scheme.) Tab stops and commas are the two most common ways that data is delimited.
What are the steps to convert table to text?
Use paragraph marks to indicate where you want to begin a new table row. Select the text that you want to convert, and then click Insert > Table > Convert Text to Table. In the Convert Text to Table box, choose the options you want. Under Table size, make sure the numbers match the numbers of columns and rows you want.
How do I convert text into a list in Word?
- Select the text that you want to convert to a table.
- Select Insert > Table and then select Convert Text to Table.
- Set the column width: To set a custom width for all columns, select Fixed column width.
- For Separate text at, select the separator character that you used in the text.
- Select OK.
How do I center my header?
Keeping Centered Headers and Footers Centered
- Open the header or footer area, depending on which one you want to change.
- Type the text you want left-aligned in the header or footer.
- Display the Design tab of the ribbon.
- In the Position group, click the Insert Alignment Tab tool.
- Click the Center radio button.
How do I make a paragraph into a list in Word?
Select the paragraphs that you want to convert to list items. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, do either of the following: Click the Bullets button to convert the selection to a bulleted list. Click the Numbering button to convert the selection to a numbered list.
What must we remember before converting text into table?
Make sure the text that is to be converted into the table contains only a single tab character between each column. Select the text you want converted into a table.
What is justified format?
justified—text is aligned along the left margin, with letter-spacing and word-spacing adjusted so that the text falls flush with both margins, also known as fully justified or full justification; centered—text is aligned to neither the left nor right margin; there is an even gap on each side of each line.
How do you change text so it is justified?
- In the Paragraph group, click the Dialog Box Launcher. , and select the Alignment drop-down menu to set your justified text.
- You can also use the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl + J to justify your text.
What are the steps to clear formatting?
Clear formatting from text
- Select the text that you want to return to its default formatting.
- In Word: On the Edit menu, click Clear and then select Clear Formatting. In PowerPoint: On the Home tab, in the Font group, click Clear All Formatting .
How do I remove text formatting?
Use Ctrl + A to select all text in a document and then click the Clear All Formatting button to remove the formatting from the text (aka character level formatting.) You can also select just a few paragraphs and use the same method to remove formatting from part of a document.
How do I make lines even in Word?
Blank Space Method
- Place the insertion point where you want the ruling line (underlining).
- On the Format menu, click Font. In the Underline style box, select the line style you want, and then click OK.
- For every blank space you want to underline, press CTRL+SHIFT+SPACEBAR.