How do I fix Google Play Services not installed?
Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. App info or See all apps.
- Tap Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage or Storage & cache. Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage Clear all data. OK.
- Open the Google Play Store, then try your download again.
Why is Google Play Services missing from my phone?
It may have just been ‘disabled’. To fix this: Head over to Settings on your Android device. Then head over to ‘Applications’ or ‘Application Manager’ or whatever your phone calls it.
Can you install Google Play Services?
The good news is that so long as your Android phone isn’t ancient, you should be able to download and install Google Play Services in your Android phone. Once you have Services, you’ll also be able to use the Google Play Store, which we also have an installation guide for.
Where has Google Play Services gone?
How to update Google Play Services on Android
- Start the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Tap “Apps & Notifications.” If your Android device doesn’t have this option, tap “Apps.”
- Tap “See all apps” if you have that option.
- Tap “Google Play services.”
How do I manually install Google Play Services?
Step 1: Make sure Google Play Services is up to date
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
What if Google Play Services stopped working?
If the error message Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped. appears when using the Google Play™ services app of the Android™ TV, update the Google Play services app. Clear the data and cache on the Google Play services app. Select Clear cache.
Can not update Google Play Services?
If you cannot update Google play services by the reason of custom ROM incompatibility or Google Play component corruption, there is a serious need of repairing firmware then. And to repair Android firmware, one of the expert ways is Dr. Fone – System Repair (Android).
How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play Services?
Hit Google Play Services in your browser. Get get the newest one for your Android and it will be installed easily ….
- Select “Application Manager”
- Select “Google Play Services”
- click “Clear Data”
- Click on “Force stop”
- The operation should now work.
Can not update Google Play services?
What if Google Play services stopped working?
What happens if I disable Google Play services?
If the programs don’t run, then you can enable it again, but just disabling it will cause no harm to your phone. The Android operating system itself does not require Google play services to run smoothly.
Should I stop Google Play Services?
It all depends on what programs you run. If the programs don’t run, then you can enable it again, but just disabling it will cause no harm to your phone. The Android operating system itself does not require Google play services to run smoothly.
How to reinstall Google Play Services?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
Can I uninstall Google Play Services?
To uninstall your system app, go to Setting > Apps or Application Manager > ALL > Google play services. Next, select “Uninstall Updates”. You should see a message stating that the system will be uninstalled.
How do you install Google Play Services?
First of all,enable “ Unknown Sources ” from the Security settings of your phone.
How do I install Google Play on my PC?
Click the magnifying glass icon on the top of the BlueStacks screen. Type in the name of the app you’re looking for, and click “Find” to search the Google Play store. You can also view the Google Play store through a Web browser to browse apps. Click “Install” next to the app to install it to the computer.