How do I start a cer?
CER all starts with a question asked by the teacher. This question is based on a phenomena or lab experience. The student’s explanation or answer, as you may have guessed, will consist of three parts: a claim, the evidence, and the student’s reasoning. A claim is a statement that answers the question.
How does your first kiss feel like?
“Long-awaited, wet, hot, with a lot of tongue — I was 16 when I kissed a really good friend I had a crush on. We slept close to each other. At some point, our faces were so close together that I could feel his nose against mine and his breathing. My eyes remained closed the entire time.”
How do you kiss on the lips step by step?
Step-by-Step Kissing Guide for Beginners
- Step 1: Moving In. The first step to a kiss is “moving in”.
- Step 2: Lip Contact. When your lips touch the position should be one whereby your upper lip is nuzzled between your partner’s lips and your lower lip is just below their lower lip.
- Step 3: Moving Your Lips.
- Add Some Variety to Your Kisses.
- Practice Makes Perfect.
How do you describe a perfect kiss?
How would you describe a perfect kiss? Look into her eyes move slowly toward her lips when you see her respond with pitched lips softly touch yours to hers and press gently moving your lips over hers. When you feel her open slightly softly use you tongue to caress her soft lips. She may respond with her tongue.
What is a good sentence starters for reasoning?
I believe ____________ (statement) because ____________ (justification). I know that ____________ is ____________ because ____________ . Based on ____________ , I think ____________ . Based upon ____________ , my hypothesis is ____________ .
How do you add romance?
40 ways to add romance to your relationship
- Plan a romantic scavenger hunt.
- Take an interest in your partner’s interests.
- Serve heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast.
- Create a game.
- Start cuddling.
- Create cutesy love notes using props from around the house.
- Kick up your heels and go dancing.
- Cycle together.
How do you write an angst romance?
- Part one: Writing Angst in General.
- First decide why you want to give this character angst in the first place.
- Choose a type of trauma for your character.
- Actually do some research.
- Don’t let it become wangst.
- Have characters eventually get sick of their angst.
- Part two: Writing Abuse.
How do you make a kiss in text?
Method 2 of 2: Sending Text as a Kiss in a Text Message
- The character symbols :-)* or :-* or :-^ or ^>^ are emoticons that will send a kiss to someone. X Research source
- The character symbols 😡 or 😡 are emoticons that will send the message “pucker up” to someone.
- The character symbol :*) also means pucker up.