How do you make tomato and egg mix?
- In a small bowl, combine tomato and basil; set aside. In another bowl, beat egg, water and garlic. Heat oil if desired in a small nonstick skillet; add egg mixture.
- Cook and stir until egg is completely set and tomato is heated through. Serve with toast. Garnish with basil if desired.
What can I mix with scrambled eggs?
11 things to add to eggs
- A teaspoon of chopped, fresh stronger herbs like oregano, tarragon, or thyme.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh milder herbs like parsley, chives, chervil, basil, or mint.
- Tabasco, Worcestershire, or other prepared sauce, to taste.
- A quarter cup grated or crumbled cheddar, goat, or other melting cheese.
How many calories in scrambled eggs with onions and tomatoes?
Calories in Scrambled eggs with onion and tomato
|Total Carbohydrate||9.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.8 g|
What is the best thing to add to scrambled eggs?
11 Delicious Ingredients To Add To Your Scrambled Eggs
- Creamy Dollops. Add a dollop of cream cheese, sour cream, mascarpone, or cottage cheese to your scrambled eggs for a richer, creamier breakfast.
- Salty Sauces.
- Milk & Cream.
- Hot Sauce.
- Volumising Ingredients.
- Bouillon Granules.
- Baking Spices.
Can I eat tomato with egg?
Tomato and Egg Recipes. Tomato and Egg is a good combination. Tomato nourishes Yin, clears heat and promotes production of body fluid. You’ll feel moisture and cool after eating fresh tomato.
How many calories are in a tomato and egg?
Calories in egg with tomato
|Total Carbohydrate||7.1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.4 g|
Should I add milk to scrambled eggs?
Adding milk or plain water to scrambled eggs is an optional step that affects the texture of your finished dish. For creamy scrambled eggs, you’ll add up to 1 tablespoon of milk for every egg.
How many calories are in a 2 egg omelette with onion?
What should not be eaten with egg?
Foods you should avoid eating with eggs
- Sugar: Never eat eggs with sugar.
- Soy Milk: Eating eggs with soy milk can hinder the absorption of protein in your body.
- Tea: Many people enjoy tea and eggs together.
- Fish: Eggs and fish should never be eaten together.
Why do people eat tomatoes with eggs?
Eggs are one of the most extraordinarily nutritious foods. In addition to being rich in proteins, they provide a variety of vitamins and minerals, including choline, which is a building block for cell membranes. By combining them with tomatoes, we can get many important nutrients.
How many calories does scrambled egg with tomato have?