What are positive things to say?
Positive thinking can have a big impact on mental and physical health. Be sure you’re telling yourself these things every day.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- I am thankful for life.
- I can make a difference.
- My past does not define me.
- People do change.
- Things aren’t always as they appear.
- I am doing my best.
- I am strong.
How do you compliment a guy over text?
Get specific with your texts and tell him exactly what you like. For example, “I love the color of your eyes” is better than “You are cute.” Something like “I just adore your smile” or “I love that you are so tall!” may also keep him thinking about you longer than a more generic compliment.
How do you praise someone’s heart?
I trust you. I appreciate our relationship more than you know. I love how you make me feel understood. I’m so proud of you! You encourage me to greatness.
What’s the best compliment that someone can receive?
Here are 15 wonderful compliments to give or to receive:
- You are nothing less than special.
- You are one of a kind.
- You always make people smile.
- You are always there for me.
- You always see the bright side (of things).
- You would make/you are a beautiful mother/father.
- You always throw a great party.
What are genuine compliments?
If someone gives you a genuine compliment, remember that this is their gift and accept it graciously, with a smile. It takes confidence to give a compliment, so, don’t devalue the gift by playing it down. Simply saying “Thank you, that’s very nice of you to say” is enough.
How do you praise someone for good food?
When we want to recognise the person that prepared the meal, we can say: The meal tonight was very tasty. You’ve done a great job. Thanks very much, you cooked that meal to perfection….What to say after a meal
- The lunch was outstanding!
- We had a great time, thank you.
- Thank you for having us. We loved the dinner.