What do you feel when you are confident?
Confidence means feeling sure of yourself and your abilities — not in an arrogant way, but in a realistic, secure way. Confidence isn’t about feeling superior to others. It’s a quiet inner knowledge that you’re capable. feel ready for everyday challenges like tests, performances, and competitions.
What makes you feel angry Brainly?
Answer: There are many common triggers for anger, such as losing your patience, feeling as if your opinion or efforts aren’t appreciated, and injustice. Other causes of anger include memories of traumatic or enraging events and worrying about personal problems.
What things make you angry?
The Top 10 Things That Make Me Angry
- #10: Being Ignored.
- #9: Unsolicited Advice.
- #8: Abandonment Conditioning.
- #7: Pretending Not To Be Angry.
- #6: The Forgiveness Speech.
- #5: Being Told I’m Wrong, When I’m Not.
- #4: Denying My Experience.
- #3: Not Feeling Heard.
What is the situation happening when you are afraid?
“What happens when you get scared, is that your body releases epinephrine, adrenalin, and that causes your heart rate to go up, causes your blood pressure to go up, causes your eyes to dilate. So these are all your body’s responses to some type of threat,” Andrews said during the clip.
How do you see yourself after 5 years?
Here are some variations of “where do you see yourself in 5 years:”
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- What are your career goals?
- Describe your career goals.
- What are your long-term career goals?
- What are your short-term career goals?
What does Brainly confident feel?
Explanation: When you are confident you feel like your capable enough of doing things right.In other words,you feel so competent because of the fact that you are sure with what your saying/doing will result to success.