What is a sentence for clarity?
Examples of clarity in a Sentence She remembered what happened that day with surprising clarity. I’m looking for greater clarity about what is expected of our students. The clarity of the photographs was amazing. The DVD has excellent clarity of sound.
How do you create a deep character?
7 Creative Ways to Create Character Depth
- Not just Faults, but Contradictions. Perfect characters are BORING!
- Go Beyond Stereotypes & Archetypes. Yes, they exist because they’re familiar and recognizable.
- Go Beyond GMC.
- Vocations & Avocations.
- Use Varying Degrees of Focus and Distance.
- Go Big or Go Home.
- Dig Deep, Put Yourself In There.
How do you create a good character design?
Character Design is among the best skills one can develop as an artist.
- Sketch them small at first (thumbnail drawing)
- Mark the best ones and draw them larger.
- Create variants on your second drawing.
- Think in terms of shape design.
- Write down or mull over the backstory.
- Explore the Character in various other drawings.
How do you start writing a character?
Here are some tips for effective character development.
- Develop characters who reflect your interests.
- Reveal their physical world through detail.
- Give them the right skills.
- Create memorable characters.
- Give the reader access to their inner conflict.
- Subvert your reader’s expectations.
How do you make a sentence clearer?
- Eliminate unnecessary phrases and redundancies.
- Use clear and straightforward language.
- Write in active voice.
- Shorten wordy phrases.
- Avoid starting sentences with “there is”, “there are”, or “it is”.
- Eliminate extra nouns.
- Eliminate filler words such as “that”, “of”, or “up”.
How do you write a good main character?
Here are some tips to ensure your main character is a great character the audience cares about:
- Establish where they came from.
- Figure out where they’re going.
- Make them believable characters.
- Have them interact with supporting characters.
- Give them an internal monologue.