What is the difference between family and community?
is that community is a group sharing a common understanding and often the same language, manners, tradition and law see civilization while family is (lb) a group of people who are closely related to one another (by blood or marriage); for example, a set of parents and their children; an immediate family.
How can I improve my hometown?
We hope this serves as a resource for urban inspiration—and that you’ll contribute your own thoughts in the comments.
- Redesign a crosswalk.
- Green your parkway.
- Make a seat. ”
- Create a little free library.
- Start documenting your street.
- Add additional bike parking.
- Plant a tree.
- Pick up more poop. “
What do you like about your hometown ielts?
I like how the people in my hometown are so friendly. It’s a really close-knit community and there are many mom and pop shops, which are hard to find in big cities. I like its cultural atmosphere. Within the city, you can see beautiful pavement cafes.
What are the things do you like best in your community?
Seven reasons why I love my community
- The people. The more I live in this community, the more I realize that it’s such a “caring” community.
- The Family Friendly Atmosphere. It’s a great place to have children and raise a family.
- The Small Town.
- The Scenery and Fresh Air.
- No Traffic Jam.
- The Pastors.
- The Faith Communities.
How can I make my hometown better?
- Be a kind neighbor, be a friendly face.
- Volunteer your time.
- Take advantage of your community garden, or get one started.
- Support and create local art.
- Encourage your friends, family and coworkers to bike or carpool to work.
How can u help your community?
Neighborhood Enhancement Help people paint and repair their homes. Volunteer to clean up trash around a neighborhood. Create a mural that depicts values of your community. Set up an art exhibit at a local business, sell the creations, and use the money to fund a cause in your community.