What is the objective of planning?
What is the objective of planning?
Here we detail about the six major objectives of planning in India, i.e., (a) Economic Growth, (b) Attaining Economic Equality and Social Justice, (c) Achieving Full Employment, (d) Attaining Economic Self-Reliance, (e) Modernisation of Various Sectors, and (f) Redressing Imbalances in the Economy.
What are the 3 levels of planning?
There are three major types of planning, which include operational, tactical and strategic planning. A fourth type of planning, known as contingency planning, is an alternative course of action, which can be implemented if and when an original plan fails to produce the anticipated result.
Why are lesson plans important for preschoolers?
For many, the lesson plan is an important tool to help in preparing for children’s care and learning. Lesson plans encourage us to think about order, intention of our approaches, and time with children. They are a great way to stay organized, connect ideas, and make our ideas visible for others to see.
What is the concept of educational planning?
definition. Educational planning, in its broadest generic sense, is the application of rational, systematic analysis to the process of educational development with the aim of making education more effective and efficient in responding to the needs and goals of its students and society (Coombs, 1970: 14).
What are the main features of educational planning?
(1) Educational planning must be one aspect of general national planning. (2) Research is based planning based on system analysis. (3) Planning must be a continues process. (4) Planning should find a definite place in educational organization.
What are the steps of educational planning?
Steps Taken For Making Educational Planning :
- Planning for Survey of Felt N1eeds and Requirements:
- Planning for Allocation of Resources:
- Planning for Formulation of Educational Goals:
- Planning for Formulating a Specific Programme of objectives:
- Planning for Implementation:
- Planning for Regular Monitoring:
Why is planning important in early years?
The importance of planning in early years is that plans are the key to making learning effective, exciting, and progressive. Its purpose is to ensure that all children enjoy a balanced curriculum. Every plan is, therefore, a working document that will repay your efforts and time in preparing a path for progression.
What are the factors affecting educational planning?
FACTORS AFFECTING PLANNING FOR EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- School Buildings.
- Educational status and the Head count.
- Curriculum Development.
- Educational Materials.
- Expansion Models.
- Educational Financing.
- Legal Bases.
- Integrated Implementation.
What are the important characteristics of planning?
Characteristics of Planning
- Planning is goal-oriented.
- Planning is looking ahead.
- Planning is an intellectual process.
- Planning involves choice & decision making.
- Planning is the primary function of management / Primacy of Planning.
- Planning is a Continuous Process.
- Planning is all Pervasive.
- Planning is designed for efficiency.
What is lesson planning and its importance?
A lesson plan is a teacher’s daily guide for what students need to learn, how it will be taught, and how learning will be measured. Lesson plans help teachers be more effective in the classroom by providing a detailed outline to follow each class period.
What are the methods of planning?
- Strategic Planning. Strategic planning aims to ensure employees and other stakeholders are all working towards a common goal and their energy, focus and resources are all aligned towards this.
- Action Planning.
- Tactical Planning.
- Operational Planning.
- Assumption-based Planning (ABP)
- Contingency Planning.
What is planning and its function?
Planning is the function of management that involves setting objectives and determining a course of action for achieving those objectives. Planning requires that managers be aware of environmental conditions facing their organization and forecast future conditions. Planning is a process consisting of several steps.
What is educational planning and its types?
TYPES OF EDUCATION PLANNING A. BASIS OF TIME SPAN Short- term planning Middle- term planning Long-term planning. B. BASIS OF DIFFERENT LEVEL • Micro-Level Planning- Individual Based • Macro-Level Planning- Population Based • Grassroot-Level Planning- Area Based.
What are the factors affecting planning?
There are several factors which may affect the type of planning application you need to submit and the outcome of your planning application.
- Local planning policies.
- Nature, wildlife and biodiversity.
- Building regulations.
- Design and access statement.
- Environmental Health.
What is the importance of educational planning in curriculum development?
The fundamental purpose of School Development Planning is to ensure that all students experience a quality education appropriate to their needs in a changing world. Its key focus is the enhancement of student learning. Curriculum may be defined as the full range of learning experiences encountered by the students.
What are some examples of planning?
A mobile phone company sets the objective to sell 2,00,000 units next year, which is double the current sales. Planning is essentially focused on the future, and there are certain events which are expected to affect the policy formation.
What are the planning skills?
There were several other fairly frequently mentioned skills:
- Organizational Skills.
- Being Neutral / Open-Minded.
- Problem Solving Through Negotiation, Consensus Building, or Compromise.
- Analytical Abilities.
- Having a Thick Skin.
- Flexibility / Multi-Tasking.
- Research Skills.
- Customer Service.
What is the main focus of educational supervision?
Service activity: The main purpose of educational supervision is to help teachers do better job. In olden days, educational supervision was looked at as an inspection to check whether the teachers were doing their job satisfactorily or not.
What are the six stages of educational planning?
Six-Steps in Curriculum Planning
- Establish a value base for the program.
- Develop a conceptual framework.
- Determine program goals.
- Design the program.
- Establish program assessment procedures.
- Implement the program.
What is the nature and importance of planning?
Planning is important as by nature it enquirers about organizational goals and involves decision making about desired ways and means to achieve goals. Planning is the process by which managers establish goals and define the methods by which these goals are to be attained.
What are the three types of educational planning?
Types of Educational Planning:
- Administrative Planning: Generally speaking administrative planning refers to planning in administrative perspective.
- Academic or Curricular Planning:
- Co-curricular Planning:
- Instructional Planning:
- Institutional Planning: