What is the opposite of attractive?
attractive. Antonyms: unattractive, repugnant, repulsive, uninteresting, disagreeable, unpleasant, deformed, ugly, deterrent, loathsome, forbidding. Synonyms: winning, alluring, tempting, inviting, engaging, captivating, fascinating, enticing, interesting, charming, pleasant, beautiful, agreeable.
How do I clean my house in 2 hours?
2 Hour House Cleaning Plan
- Strip the bedsheets & put them in the washer (10 mins).
- Put away the mess (10 mins).
- Dust (10 mins).
- Wipe down windowsills, shelves, etc (10 mins).
- Wash the dishes (15 mins).
- Wipe down the kitchen counters/cabinets & clean the backsplash (5 mins).
- Wipe down/clean appliances (5 mins).
What is the best synonyms for attractive?
What does cleaning do in 2 hours?
Vacuuming the entire house. Cleaning the bathrooms, including toilets. Cleaning the kitchen, including quickly mopping the floor. A few assorted small tasks like wiping surfaces down.
How can I become attractive?
10 ways to instantly become more attractive
- Be real. A lot of people hide their true self by putting on false persona.
- Talk with purpose. There’s something attractive about those who have a purpose with their words.
- Walk with your head up.
- Look people in the eye.
- Don’t complain.
What is another way to say attractive?
Synonyms of ‘attractive’
- seductive. His voice is seductive.
- charming. I found her a delightful and charming young woman.
- interesting. It was interesting to be in a different environment.
- pretty. She’s a charming and pretty girl.
- beautiful. a beautiful red-haired woman.
How do you describe an attractive person?
How do I clean my spotless house fast?
Fast House Cleaning Tips
- Clean the whole house, not one room at time.
- Gather all your cleaning tools in a caddy.
- Clear the clutter.
- Dust and vacuum.
- Wipe mirrors and glass.
- Disinfect countertops and surface areas.
- Focus on tubs, sinks and toilets.
- Sweep, then mop.
How do you overcome lack of motivation in college?
No Motivation? 7 Great Ways To Overcome Loss Of Motivation
- Remember Why You Want to Do It at First.
- Envision the Success If You Do It and Feel the Regret If You Don’t Do It.
- Create a Supportive Environment.
- Change Your Physiology and Stay in Action.
- Let Others Motivate You.
- Dream Big, Start Small, and Act Now.
- Take Breaks When Needed.
How do you fight senioritis in college?
Fortunately, there are several ways you can conquer your senioritis and turn your senior year of college into one of great fun and great memories.
- Take a Class Just for Fun.
- Take a Class Pass/Fail.
- Do Something in the Arts.
- Challenge Yourself to Try Something New Every Week.
- Make a New College Memory Every Week.