What is Tray 2 in HP printer?
Tray 2 holds up to 250 sheets of 75 g/m2 paper. If the paper is heavier, the tray does not hold as many sheets.
How do I print using tray 2?
On the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), and then click Devices and Printers. Right-click your product, and then select Printing Preferences. From the Printing Preferences menu, select Paper/Quality. From the Paper Source drop-down menu, select Tray 2.
How do I select paper tray on HP printer?
Open the System Setup menu, and then open the Paper Setup menu. Select the tray that you want to configure. Select Paper Type, and then select the desired paper type for the tray. Select Paper Size, and then select the desired paper size for the tray.
How do I change printer tray settings?
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
- At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Paper Trays.
- Select a tray.
- To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.
How do I install the HP load tray 2?
HP LaserJet Pro M701/M706 – Load Tray 2
- Pull the tray out and lift up slightly to remove it completely from the product.
- Pinch the release that is located on the left guide and slide the side guides to the correct paper size.
Why does my printer say load tray 1 plain letter?
An example message would be 024-965 Load Tray 1 Letter Plain. This indicates that the print job sent has requested Letter sized Plain paper from Tray 1. If tray 1 is empty, loaded with A4 sized Plain paper, or Letter sized Thick paper this error will occur.
How do I print on different trays?
To specify a tray within MS Word the user must:
- Click File and then Print.
- In the Print Dialogue click Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup window click on the Paper tab.
- Select the intended tray for the first page and remaining pages.
- Make sure that the same tray is selected in the Driver Properties.
How do I choose a paper tray to print from?
How do I print from Tray 1?
- From the [File] menu, select [Page Setup].
- Select a paper size from [Paper Size] and then click [OK].
- From the [File] menu, select [Print].
- Select [Paper Feed] from the panel menu.
- Select [All pages From] and then select [Tray 1].
- Start printing.
How do I select a specific tray for printing?
What is Tray Switching?
When a tray runs out of paper, tray switching enables the printer to switch between trays when the trays contain the same paper type and size. Tray switching is controlled by the printer driver, front panel, or CentreWare IS.