What is variety in paragraph?
variety in a paragraph means difference in the writing style , use of phrases, use of simple words, difference in the size and no:of words etc…
What are the five ways to organize paragraphs or essays?
Here are five ways you can organize ideas in your writing and be certain that your readers will get it:
- Chronological Order.
- Logical Order.
- Climactic Order.
- Random Order.
- Spatial Order.
How do you arrange a paragraph?
- Classification. Break down your main message into smaller categories.
- Chronological. After the topic sentence, begin with what happened first and take it from there.
- Evidence and Illustration. Support your topic sentence with examples.
- Contrast and Comparison.
- Cause and Effect.
How do you use variety of sentence structures?
7 Ways to Vary Sentence Structure
- Embrace short sentences.
- Follow dense sentences with simple sentences.
- Use the active voice when possible.
- Use a variety of transition words.
- Cut down on conjunctions by using semicolons.
- In persuasive writing, start paragraphs with a pithy thesis statement.
- Use rhetorical questions.
What is in a good paragraph?
A good paragraph is composed of a topic sentence (or key sentence), relevant supporting sentences, and a closing (or transition) sentence. This structure is key to keeping your paragraph focused on the main idea and creating a clear and concise image.
What does Variety mean?
1 : the quality or state of having different forms or types : multifariousness. 2 : a number or collection of different things especially of a particular class : assortment. 3a : something differing from others of the same general kind : sort.
What are the parts of a 5 paragraph essay?
The five-paragraph essay has three basic parts: introduction, body, and conclusion.