What means browsable?
What means browsable?
adjective. enabling or encouraging one to browse: a browsable book; a browsable store.
What is the German dictionary called?
The Deutsches Wörterbuch (German: [ˌdɔʏtʃəs ˈvœʁtɐbuːx]; “The German Dictionary”), abbreviated DWB, is the largest and most comprehensive dictionary of the German language in existence. Encompassing modern High German vocabulary in use since 1450, it also includes loanwords adopted from other languages into German.
What is the best German to English dictionary?
The Best Dictionary for German Learners
- of 08. Oxford-Duden German-English Dictionary (Hardcover)
- of 08. Collins German Dictionary (Hardcover)
- of 08. Cambridge Klett Comprehensive German Dictionary (Hardcover)
- of 08. Linguee (Online)
- of 08. Google Translate (Online)
- of 08. Dict.cc (Online)
- of 08. Duolingo (App)
- of 08.
What is a pronunciation in a dictionary?
/ (prəˌnʌnsɪˈeɪʃən) / noun. the act, instance, or manner of pronouncing sounds. the supposedly correct manner of pronouncing sounds in a given language. a phonetic transcription of a word.
Is Browsability a word?
The quality or state of being browsable.
What does Spizzerinctum mean?
the will to succeed
Definition of spizzerinctum : the will to succeed : vim, energy, ambition.
Is German hard to learn?
With plenty of straightforward rules, German is not actually as hard to learn as most people think. And since English and German stem from the same language family, you might actually be surprised at the things you pick up without even trying! And on top of it all, it’s definitely a useful one, too.
Is German easy to learn?
German might not be as familiar to English speakers as Spanish, but it’s still one of the easiest languages to learn. Like Spanish, it’s also a phonetic language, which makes pronunciation easy to figure out. When it comes to movies, there are quite a few 100% German movies in IMDB’s top movies of all time.
What is the most accurate German translator?
7 Best German Translator Apps That You Can Rely On
- TripLingo. Website: triplingo.com.
- Google Translate. Website: google.translate.com.
- iTranslate. Website: itranslateapp.com.
- Microsoft Translator. Website: translator.microsoft.com.
- Proz Forums. Website: proz.com/forum.
- Ultralingua. Website: ultralingua.com.
- iTranslate Voice 2.
What is the German alphabet?
Das Deutsche Alphabet (The German Alphabet)
|Aussprache des Buchstaben/ Pronunciation of Letter|
|ä||sounds similar to the e in melon|
|ö||sounds similar to the i in girl|
|ü||no equivalent nor approximate sound in English|
|ß (esszet)||double s sound|
What is the best German dictionary for English speakers?
• Deutsches Wörterbuch: German dictionary, by Jacob & Wilhelm Grimm (19 th century) • Der Anglizismen-Index: German words to avoid the use of the anglicisms, Verein Deutsche Sprache (2018)
What is the best German dictionary to avoid the anglicisms?
• Der Anglizismen-Index: German words to avoid the use of the anglicisms, Verein Deutsche Sprache (2018) • Encyclopaedic English-German dictionary, unabridged edition, by Eduard Muret & Daniel Sanders (1900) • Encyclopaedic English-German dictionary, abridged edition for school and home, by Eduard Muret & Daniel Sanders (1910)
What is the best English-German dictionary for home use?
• Encyclopaedic English-German dictionary, abridged edition for school and home, by Eduard Muret & Daniel Sanders (1910) • Dictionary of the English and German languages by Immanuel Schmidt, Gustav Tanger & Felix Flügel (1901) • Natur-Lexikon: nature encyclopaedia, fauna, flora, minerals…
Where can I find an English pronunciation of a name?
• inogolo — “Website devoted to the English pronunciation of the names of people, places, and miscellaneous stuff.” The site contains a searchable database of names with both phonetic and audio pronunciations in English. Browse names alphabetically, by tags, or by topic.