What should I reply to so pretty?
How to respond to you are cute, pretty or beautiful…
- Thank you. This is a ‘safe mode’ response.
- I know. Don’t you dare use this one on your man, it’s plain and rude.
- So are you. In simpler terms ‘you too’, you are returning the favor.
- … and wonderful.
- Not more than you are.
- As always.
What is the short form of answer?
Abbreviation for Answer
|25||Ans||Answer Forecasting, Assurance, Management|
|7||ANS||Answer Amateur Radio, Politics|
What is the purpose of a short constructed response?
The big idea “Constructed-response answer” is the newfangled term for what we used to call a “short-answer essay question.” All it means is that you’re going to answer the question in one well-written paragraph. If you follow these guidelines, your answers should generally be complete enough to make your teacher happy.
What is verb short?
Verbs are words that show an action (sing), occurrence (develop), or state of being (exist). Almost every sentence requires a verb. The basic form of a verb is known as its infinitive. (There is also a kind of noun, called a gerund, that is identical in form to the present participle form of a verb.)
How do you write a short constructed response?
Teach Constructed-Response Writing Explicitly
- STEP 1: Understand the prompt.
- STEP 2: Restate the question.
- STEP 3: Provide a general answer.
- STEP 4: Skim the text.
- STEP 5: Cite multiple author details.
- STEP 6: End with how the evidence fits the inference.
- STEP 7: Reread only your response.
What are the good comments?
Exactly right! Keep it up. Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive!